Where: Jupiter Community Park, Jupiter FL
When: Monday, June 6th through Friday, June 10th 2016
Time: 8:30 a.m -11:30 a.m
Who: Ages 5-12
Equipment: Please bring glove, bat, batting gloves, and helmet. (No one will be permitted to participate without a batting helmet.) Put your name and phone # on all your gear. The camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Cost: $114 - Please sign up early. Download the registration form.
Seminar materials (Login required.)
Recruiting seminars available in your area.
Jessica Heywang -- Call 954-812-0606 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule.
Shelby -- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Hitting, pitching and practice clinics for teams.
- Did you know? JoAnn's students have gone on to coach at Division I institutions: Claire Sua (Cal Poly San Luis Obispo), Jenny Gladding (University of Florida Infield Coach), Boo Gillette (Purdue University Pitching/Catching Coach)
- Did you know? JoAnn has worked with Crystl Bustos (2 time Olympic Gold Medalist) and Claire Sua from UCLA on hitting!
- Did you know? JoAnn's pitchers have been part of 5 Florida State Championship High School teams.
- Did you know? JoAnn was nominated for the Broderick Award as one of the top 10 softball players in the country in her junior year in College. Connie Clark, Head Coach at University of Texas won the award that year.
- Did you know? Christine Stephens holds the homerun record at New Mexico St. University.
- Did you know? JoAnn was one of the fastest coaches to reach 100 wins in NFCA history. In 1996 only her second season of coaching at PBCC her team won the National Championship with a record of 62-2.
- Did you know? JoAnn was the MVP in the European Championships while playing for an Italian team in Parma, Italy.
- Private Instruction-Groups and Individual
- Videos and Instruction Manuals
- All Skills Clinics
- Recreation League Consulting
- Coaches Seminars
- Coaches College
- College and Travel Team Tournaments
- International guided tours for teams
1322 North L St.
Lake Worth, Fl. 33460